Thursday 26 February 2015

Upcoming content: Review's

 In this modern world we occupy many thing's are within arm's reach. Mobile phone's with multiple features that go way beyond the obligatory answering and making call's. T.V's that are no longer constrained by schedule or region (Thank you Netflix/Amazon/Now etc) and people who like nothing more than gush praise or rain wrath upon a piece of entertainment.
   The latter is what I am going to be throwing my "tupence" at in future blog's. Of course this being my blog and this being me with no journalistic expertise what so ever I thought I would use this prelimenary post to establish a few ground rules.
   Firstly and most important. These reviews will be solely MY opinion. Yes I know that statement has been thrown around more than Jeremy Kyle has had facebook condemmed on his shows but i mean it. Will you agree with my opinion's and rating's? Perhaps. Will I force my opinion upon you like its gospel? Of course not. After all its your opinion.
   Secondly my rating. Ratings are, in my opinion (see how this works? *ed) not needed as they are right now. And I believe that there are only two reasons as to why anyone would buy a product. Whether you enjoy that sort of thing in the first place (e.g. You are into the "genre" of the film/game etc) and how much the product is. Whilst I could never influence either I can share my opinion as to whether it is "worth" the price of admission. So for future post's concerning a review, rather than having a score at the end like most journalistic publications have. I will share mt thoughts on how much i would be willing to spend on the product. This way, you can decide if my pricepoint means the product is "worth" it to you. Simple eh?
   Reviews for a few things i have watched and played recently will be coming to this blog very very soon so feel free to leave a comment on what you think of my scoring mechanism or by all means piledriver that like button like the Zangief Zealots you know you are...Thank you

1 comment: